We Are Open!23rd Jul
A warm welcome back to the mountains and coast of Snowdonia, Anglesey, and Pen Llyn. We are delighted to share with you that (almost) all of our Snowdonia 360 members are now open and are operating in line with the COVID-19 Government guidelines. You can now enjoy visiting our attractions, accommodation providers, eateries, and retailers once more!
In addition, we are proud to say that many of our Snowdonia360 members have already successfully received the official ‘Good to Go’ stamp of approval – the UK-wide COVID-19 industry standard and consumer mark. To find out more about how to discover the Snowdonia360 safely, follow our COVID-19 code of conduct.
Before you explore the Snowdonia360, we highly recommend you pre-book your activities to avoid disappointment and check which of our eateries are open, you may need to place your order in advance to benefit from the takeaway services available. Read on to find out which of our attractions, accommodation providers, eateries and retailers are open along the Snowdonia360.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Adventure Parc Snowdonia – Not opening for 2020 season
- Anglesey Sea Zoo – Open
- Bala Lake Railway – Open
- Cambrian Railway – TBC
- Conwy Valley Railway – TBC
- Electric Mountain Visitor Centre – Not open yet, EMVC is currently closed for refurbishment until 2021.
- Ffestiniog Welsh Highland Railway – Open
- Glasfryn Parc – All outdoor activities open, Café open for takeaways, Shop open, Ten Pin Bowling Open. Soft Play Centre currently closed.
- Great Orme Tramway – Not open yet
- Greenwood Family Park – Open seven days a week until the end of August.
- Gypsy Wood – Open
- Inigo Jones Slate Works – Shop, Factory Tours and Cafe open.
- King Arthur’s Labyrinth – Open- Lost Legends of The Stone Circle (for general visitors, no group bookings), King Arthur’s Labyrinth Gift shop, Corris Craft Centre Studios, Y Crochan Cafe (can accept up to 30 diners, groups must pre-book 01654 761 584 opt.5), Welsh Food and Drink shop all open. Not currently open – King Arthur’s Labyrinth underground and Corris Mine Explorers.
- Llanberis Lake Railway – Open.
- Llechwedd – Open – Quarry Explorer, Quarry Walking Tour, Slate Mountain Glamping, and Llechwedd Deep Mine all open. Slate Mountain Adventure currently closed (reopening in August TBC).
- Lloyd George Museum – Closed.
- Nant Gwrtheyrn – Caffi Meinir open and self-catering accommodation available. Online courses are available.
- National Slate Museum – Opening as of 24th August
- Plas Menai – Open
- Plas Tan Y Bwlch – Not open yet
- Portmeirion – Attraction, restaurants and hotel all open.
- Rib Ride – Open
- Snowdon Mountain Railway – Open
- STORIEL – Closed.
- Sygun Copper Mine – Open.
- Talyllyn Railway Shop – Cafe open and trains running.
- The Fun Centre – Not open yet
- Welsh Mountain Zoo – Open, however, reduced services to Clogwyn, Hafod Eryi remains closed
- Zip World – Quarry karts, tree top nets, and velocity all open
- Anglesey Holidays – Open
- Arlanfor – Open
- Coes Faen Spa & Lodge – Open
- Gadlys Hotel – Open
- Greenacres Holiday Park – Open
- Hendre Mynach Caravan Park – Open
- Llanfair Hall Glamping – Open
- Ogwen Bank Caravan & Lodge Park – Open
- Plas Gwyn Camping – Open
- The Bull Inn – TBC
- Trefeddian Hotel – Due to re-open on Friday 7th August 2020. For the first month or so the hotel will only be open to hotel residents and no non-residents.
- Waenfechan Glamping & Camping – Open
- Wern Fawr Manor Farm – Self-catering open as of 11th July, Bed & Breakfast currently closed.
- Nantcol Waterfalls Campsite – Open
- Old Mill Farmhouse – Open
- Ty Croes Farm Campsite – Open
- Plas Bodegroes – Open to residents, and serving dinner to non-residents, Monday – Saturday in August, then Tuesday – Saturday for the rest of the season.
- Black Boy Inn – Open – open only outdoors, opening times: 12.00 – 14.00 and 17.30 – 20.00
- 3rd Space Kitchen & Bar – TBC
- Dylan’s Restaurants – Open for outdoor dining and drinks at Dylan’s, (by reservation only) at Criccieth, Llandudno & Menai Bridge restaurants. Taking reservations for socially distanced tables of up to 6 people, table service only, and currently outdoors only under canopies and parasols.
- Eagles Inn – Shop open
- Enoch’s Fish & Chips – Open
- Oakeley Arms – Open.
- Blas Mwy Black Lion – Open for take away
- Caffi Kiki – Offering outside seating and takeaways from pop-up restaurant at Lakeside Cafe
- Deli’r Banc – Open
- Groes Inn – Open
- Anna Davies – Open
- Hootons Homegrown – Three farm shops are open (Brynsiencyn, Llanfairpwll and in Fron Goch Garden Centre). Pick Your Own is open for fruit and vegetables and Labyrinth open for people to walk round. No date set to reopen café yet.